Pages

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Whats boring?


Chapter 1 What's boring


Ring! The bell went and everybody went to class everyone got their devices and started working BOOM! the teacher already snapped max doing  what he was not suppose to do. "Hi am Max I am 13 year old and I go to RWM that's my school It stand's for Reading, Writing and Maths"." I don't know what to do sometime's because nobody like's me and I never get help because am older now and I have to do it by my myself."

I got a school that's very good there are lot's of brainy people in my school am going to college next year and am not brainy sometime I think that every think is boring". "Am got lot's of thinks that I know and there not working thinks there free think's like playing games and lot's more".
"I always play on games because I do not know what to and I always get in to very big trouble and go to the office and sit there for the hole playtime and not talk and have fun I just wish that I was brainy so I don't get in to trouble.

"I got a laptop it school because were one of the riches school in the world and we can buy lot's of thinks that we learn on we are lucky that's we have money or  if we did not have money we will be one of the poorest schools in the world"." Am just worried that I will not get a job when I grow and be poor and have no money and maybe die and if I do I will never come back". "How can I be rich when I am not brainy and cool am got nobody and am not brainy what can I do am boring thats why people don't like me because am boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.