Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

Genis plan's

Chapter 2  To Australia 

"Adam do you want to join the FBI" said Sky " of course " Adam replied " what's your hobby" Said sky " it's science" "oh that's why you worked for Gabriel." " Come we don't have many time to talk we need to book a plane to Australia" "OK let's go" " hope in the car fast". 3 Hour's later "finally were it the airport are you hungry" " of course" " let's get a bugger king.
 
"Yummy that was yum" " come on we need to book a plane" "wait one more bit" "come on there no time" 
" Sky sky come in help were under attack there no time continue your journey" Said the leader. "Come in leader come in no" "come on let's book the plane" 1 hour later. " " Hi can we book a plane to Australia" " OK that 50$.

"50$ OK we will give 50$" "you can go inside the plane now" " OK ". "Adam here's a FBI gun come let's go to sleep in the plane it night now". "OK" come sleep over have so we don't get lose in the plane" "Hi can weget two pillow and two blanket" " thank you come on let's go sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Zack! My name is MeLeah Miller, and I am from the United States of America! I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. In my class, our professor assigns us students all around the world so we can see their blogs! This week he has chosen your blog for me to read! I really enjoyed reading your story! It is very creative, and you have a great imagination! If you would like to see my blog, you can find it here. If you would like to see our class blog, you can find it here. Good luck with the rest of your school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zack! My name is Candace Harris, and I am from the United States of America! I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama, and this week, my professor assigned me to view your awesome blog! I loved your story and I think it was very exciting to see what adventure Adam and Sky were going to get into! You did a great job, and I can't wait to read Chapter 3. Good luck with the rest of your school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zack, awesome story hope to see more stories like this. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.