Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

Goodbye to 2014



This is a good bye to 2014 I had fun playing with new friends that I made this year it's been hard trying so hard and I did it. When I turn year six I will be in a different class and make more new friend but it's hard to not go back and go on. It will make me cry when I don't come back because all the fun I had this year was epic and wish goodbye. Making new friends for me is a cool thing to do and its fun and friends help everybody. I will cry when my Chromebook is gone because it's the best thing am worked on before and I will miss my Chromebook. I will miss my teachers because there always been there for me and I like it because they help when am in trouble. I will miss 2014 and keep all the fun things am done with everybody in the class I was in. And merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.