Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

My 2014 Reflection


This is my first year using a Chromebook and I am learning more fun things all ready. Am been working with Mr Somerville when I started with my Chromebook it the start of a year 5 for maths. For writing and literacy I was working with Miss Jacobson and when it was the third term I moved to Mr Somerville. And Mr Somerville is sometimes funny and is a cool teacher to meet with and a helpful guy to ask for help.


ZackI'm very happy that I made it into the top maths class in year six and five I was happy because I was with Mr Somerville for maths too. Maths is my favourite thing to do when I'm it school because maths is fun to me because it gives me a challenge. And I like having to challenge because it makes me better it what I do and when I'm working on something It will help me progress.


My next goal is to do good it sports and improve to it sports that I have never done before. Playing sports is fun and cool because I like getting, fit so I come first for something. Coming first is very cool because you go to place’s your never been to and you can vs other people from different schools. And I want to improve that I can do sports and have fun.  


This year I will miss being a year 5 but I will still be in the same class and go on to a year 6 and have fun. This year very made me happy playing with year 6 going on to year 7 and good bye to 2014 and go on to 2015.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.