Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

My P.T Job

P.E.N.N


If I wanted a job I would apply to do P.E.N.N because I get hooked on really fast and can do simple questions. I want to do it because learning new things makes me work more every time and I get better. I am trustworthy because I am not lazy and can do what I am told to do. When you work on P.E.N.N you can get 50 pieces or more if you do this job and can earn up to 2 P.Ts in a week


I will be good for the job because I am responsible to do this job and will never be late. I can do it when I am told to do it  before P.E.N.N starts for the kids to watch every day.
I can be quick at doing jobs because I am focussed on getting more P.Ts because I can win more prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.