Pages

Friday 12 May 2017

Complex Sentences

Turn these simple sentences into complex sentences:Screenshot 2017-05-10 at 09.27.43.png


1: I went to the shop because I wanted lollies


2: I hate basketball because I don't know how to play


3: I have a friend called Andrea who is funny


4: The kittens were adopted by the family since 2015


5: Peanut butter and jam sandwiches are my favourite until games came out


6: The surprise party was organised by Wendy’s two best friends because it’s was my birthday


7: Charlie could not hear his watch ticking because it's  broken


8: Sara owned a dog that could swim


9: We have apples in the fridge in case we feel hungry


10: Mrs Judd went to Samoa because she wanted to see the water falls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.