Pages

Monday 22 June 2015

My Explaining Your Thinking And Understanding

I had to create a game for this term because our topic is creating a game when it is a wet lunch time for our kids to play with. We had to create our own characters and side scrolling backgrounds. We are using a side scrolling background because we got to play some of the games and get an idea from the game. I create my characters and backgrounds from some free to use images and  have drawn it using hyperstation on the imac.

What I have learnt is have to create your own side scrolling game and creating our own characters for our topic. I learnt that you not always you can win and you can lose too but it is all about the fun that you have playing the game. You can create anything as you want to just have to think of what you are going to do for you side scrolling game.

`

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.