Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2015

My Explaining my Game

Our task for this team is to make our own side scrolling game on hyperstation. On my game I have a pet that you get to have and travel with for the game. You have to travel the world before you die and there will be baddies trying to stop you from getting to the lab. This is my world Sanit city attacked.

My lead character is Superboy and Superboy can turn into anything he can turn into a panther, ninja and ghost….. They are in Underworld and have to get out and get to the lab and stop the portal. In the game he dies in a circus with a touch of poison from the teeth of a clown. The mission is to stop the portal and bring back Sanit City back to life.

My best challenge is leveling up on a boos leave vsing two boss at the same time and beating them up and going on to the next level. My character get xp by killing baddies and can level up when you're done the level. You die by getting touch by a baddie and fly into the sky but you get one more chance if you insert one coin to continue .

To jump is the up arrow key, shoot is space bar, duck down is down arrow key and to move right and left its the right arrow key and left arrow key.

In other challenges you have to look for secret coins hidden in secret places. If you kill the head leader you become famous and win the game.

You can fixed the problem when you die sometimes because you get to insert a coin and continue the game and win.

Screenshot 2015-06-17 at 10.43.27.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.